These services typically require time outside of our office and are billed for time on site, travel time, and mileage.
- Job Analysis/Physical Demands Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessment or Job Site Evaluation (JSE typically is used to determine causality)
- Company-Wide or Department-Specific “Ergo-Break” Programs
- Training/CEU Classes
All services provided by Job Ready Services can be customized to meet an employer’s critical need. If you have an unusual need that may or may not fall within our capabilities, ask us, and we can often refer you to a trusted partner if we do not offer the service.
To ask about Job Ready Services’ Customized Services, please call us at 919-256-1400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training and Other Onsite Services
Job Ready customizes every training program to be specific to the needs of the employer and the employees to promote safety in the workplace. Training modules available include:
- Ergonomic principles such as workstation set-up, energy conservation, and smart work habits.
- Lifting Safety Awareness with instruction in body mechanics, lifting principles and injury avoidance.
- Exercise Instruction to reduce soft tissue stress created by the job, including techniques to reduce the body’s response to stress.
Time on-site prior to training is recommended to identify risk factors, safe work awareness of workforce, and soft tissue stressors. Once completed, this observation allows the trainer to provide relevant information needed to reduce risk factors and injuries at your workplace. Opportunity for class or individual training is available to meet employer/employee needs.
Job Ready also provides regular educational opportunities for:
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Worker’s Comp Case Managers and Adjusters
- Human Resources personnel
- Safety personnel
Educational presentations, which may or may not be approved for CEUs, are offered through our:
- Lunch & Learns – provided at the Job Ready office or local businesses
- Annual Seminar
- Workplace Training
If you would like to ask about training or upcoming educational opportunities not listed on our website, feel free to call our office at 919-256-1400.